Terms and Conditions for Garbage Can Cleaning
This Agreement governing the terms and conditions of your use of the Ohio Clean Cans LLC a pressure washing service, is between you (“Customer”), as an authorized user of such services, and Ohio Clean Cans LLC (The Service).
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by Ohio Clean Cans LLC (collectively, the “Agreement”), constitutes the entire agreement between Ohio Clean Cans LLC and you regarding the Ohio Clean Cans LLC cleaning service. By using the Service, you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this Agreement.
You agree to pay all charges for your use of the service at the prices quoted to you. All charges will be exclusive of value-added sales or other taxes, except as required by law. Ohio Clean Cans LLC reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to you by email.
- Payment for your Ohio Clean Cans LLC service is due in accordance with your service frequency and number of cans. All payments must be made by a designated credit card.
Each time you use the service you agree and reaffirm that Ohio Clean Cans LLC is authorized to charge your designated card. Your card issuer’s agreement governs your use of your designated card in connection with Ohio Clean Cans LLC and you must refer to that agreement with respect to your rights and liabilities as a cardholder.
- You must update your designated credit card using the portal if any one of these changes occur: (a) the account number or expiration date of your designated credit or debit card; (b) your billing address (for the designated credit or debit card); and (c) promptly notify Ohio Clean Cans LLC if your card is canceled (e.g., for loss or theft).
- Your service is recurring charged, annually, on the anniversary date of your most recent sign-up, to the credit card that was used for that sign-up. You may opt out of future recurring charges at any time, as long as notice is received before the next anniversary date of your most recent sign-up by cancelling the recurring function at www.OhioCleanCans.com, contacting us at (513) 440-9255 or by written request mailed to: (“Ohio Clean Cans LLC PO Box 807 Maineville Ohio 45039”)
- Ohio Clean Cans LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if your card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to Ohio Clean Cans LLC when Ohio Clean Cans LLC believes you are liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other legal rights or remedies available to Ohio Clean Cans LLC.
In order for Ohio Clean Cans LLC to provide its service YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS or service could be interrupted or postponed:
a. Garbage can(s) must be easily accessible to service personnel on scheduled service day.
b. Garbage can(s) must be free of excessive cooking / motor oils or un-bagged animal waste.
c. Garbage can(s) must be free of chemicals, fresh paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
d. Garbage can(s) must be free of building materials, e.g. plaster, stucco or concrete.
e. Must be free of lead paint.
Implied RULES of Service
- When ordering a one-time cleaning, your will receive a one-time service on your garbage can(s).
- When signing up for a Monthly service plan, you are required to complete at least 75% of the cleanings for the year to maintain the Monthly pricing. If the customer falls below the 75% mark, Ohio Clean Cans may adjust the service plan to match the usage. (9 cleanings out of 12).
- When signing up for a Bi-Monthly service plan, you are required to complete at least 75% of the cleanings for the year to maintain the Bi-Monthly pricing. If the if the customer falls below the 75% mark, Ohio Clean Cans may adjust the service plan to match the usage. (4 cleanings out of 6).
- When signing up for a Quarterly service plan, you are required to complete at least 75% of the cleanings for the year to maintain the Bi-Monthly pricing. If the if the customer falls below the 75% mark, Ohio Clean Cans may adjust the service plan to match the usage. (3 cleanings out of 4).
Ohio Clean Cans LLC Responsibilities
Ohio Clean Cans LLC will clean and sanitize your garbage cans as specified in the description of services. If Ohio Clean Cans LLC fails to provide its service on the scheduled day of service for a reason other than the customer failing to meet its responsibilities in the paragraph above, Ohio Clean Cans LLC will promptly arrange for the service to be performed on the next possible business day and may credit the customer for the missed service or extends the service contract.
- The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights.
- If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity nor enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected.
- Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, saves as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations, or understandings with respect hereto.
- Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, civil commotion, or industrial dispute. If such delay or failure continues for at least 30 days, the Party not affected by such delay or failure shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by notice in writing to the other.
Thank you for choosing Ohio Clean Cans LLC
Ohio Clean Cans LLC Terms of Agreement
Terms of Service for Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services
Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services wants all our clients to understand our service expectations. We feel it is important to be fully informed on the services and our expectations. Please fully review and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about any information contained in our agreement. We will require you to verify that you read and understood the terms and conditions agreement before we commence any work.
Description of Binding Agreement
These terms and conditions serve as a binding agreement between the property owner, hereby identified as “client” and Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services and its owners, employees, and subcontractors, hereby identified as “company,” for the execution or services in exchange for payment for residential or commercial exterior cleaning services to include pressure washing and garbage can cleaning. The services that Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services provide to you are subject to the following terms and we reserve the right to update the terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. You can review the Terms and conditions by clicking on the Terms and conditions links via our website, email communications or any other communications such as estimate or invoice links.
Client agrees to allow company on the property for the purposes of completing cleaning services requested. The client understands that the cleaning service will be completed in the timeframe given during the estimate. Due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the cleaning service may need to be moved to the next available business day. The client understands that the company will do their best to accommodate for a quick reschedule but must work around other scheduled clients and weather. The company also has permission to visit the property with little or no notice to assess service needs prior to the date of service, as well as to check completion after services have been rendered.
Client agrees to allow company to utilize their residential water source via outdoor spigot, which will be turned on and easily accessible on the date of service. If on well water, or if in an area with low water pressure or volume, the client agrees to inform the company and will avoid using any water during the cleaning service. If a client’s water source is not sufficient for cleaning service, they must inform the company so they can adequately prepare to bring water with them to cover the required flow. There is a fee of $50 for the company to bring water to complete the cleaning service due to the extra required equipment to transport and feed the water from our tanks. Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services does not hook up to the homeowner’s power as our equipment is powered by our own systems or ran on gas. We do require that all outside electrical outlets and fixtures are shut off before arrival to complete washing service. The only hookup is to your home’s spigot for water and the only item to be touched by the crew members. Crew members are to inspect any spigot before cleaning to ensure there is no damage to the area and inspection after. Per their required training, they must take before and after photos. Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services will not be held accountable for previously damaged spigots. The client will be informed of any previously noted damage. Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services will not be held accountable for any issues within or outside the home that is not related to the cleaning service.
Risks and Releases of Liability Acknowledgement
Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services technicians are well trained in the equipment used in the cleaning industry and take extreme precautions in making sure the company does not cause harm to your investment. Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services uses safe techniques with the use of low pressure on delicate surfaces such as siding. However, damage can still occur to any delicate surface due to poor maintenance, neglect of the property and or low-grade building materials. Routine maintenance per manufacture’s recommendations on the home’s surfaces, should be implemented by homeowners to avoid any potential defects. Prior to washing the home any areas of concern need to be addressed by the homeowner to insure a watertight seal. This will prevent damage from occurring. The homeowner assumes all the risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to improper maintenance.
On the date of service, the company will note any pre-existing damage on the field hand checklist sheet with the client and have them sign. If a client is unable to sign at time of noted damage, the company will note the absence on the field hand check list sheet and take photos of noted damage. Homeowners will have to sign off on the checklist sheet to note they have been informed of any damage once work is complete. If the homeowner is unavailable at the time of completion, the office manager will notify the client of any damage before work along with supporting documentation. If any new damage is found during the cleaning process, the company will cease all cleaning efforts until the client can see the damage and acknowledge its existence.
Client understands that the company has set procedures to ensure plant life around the area of cleaning is protected. The client understands that their wash could be scheduled during midday sun and there could be potential for leaf burn as water can get on and around the plant during the cleaning process. If any issues arise with plant life around the area of cleaning, the company will evaluate to see if plant life suffered from leaf burn and will recover or if it has been killed. The company will then determine the plan of action after evaluation of plant life.
House/Condo wash acknowledgement
Client understands that any blemish or flaw or any existing oxidation will be more noticeable after cleaning. Vinyl sided homes that have not been maintained or have contact sun exposure will be susceptible to oxidation. Signs of oxidation are as follows: chalky white powder on siding and the clear luster removed. Please understand if your home suffers from oxidation, you may see this difference after cleaning. When a home is covered with debris, those blemishes may not stand out as much as they would be after it has been cleaned. Most of the time those issues are pointed out to the client during estimate inspection or during cleaning process. Client understands that company may not find every flaw and is not reliable if it is more noticeable after wash unless it is found to be of negligence on company end. The client also understands if we do a site unseen estimate based off provided photos or use of Eagle eye software, that we will not be able to note any flaws in exterior surfaces. If we do a site unseen estimate, the client understands we are not reliable for any unacknowledged flaw and will do our best to point this out of date of cleaning. The client also understands that our cleaning solution is specifically designed for our cleaning services, and it will not cause any discoloration or damage to the siding. Client understands that they must shut off all outside electrical outlets and fixtures at the breaker box prior to service.
If a lift is necessary for cleaning…Client understands that the company will do their best to avoid any lawn damage created from the lift at time of cleaning. However, due to soft ground at certain times of the year, you may have slight indents in the ground from tires on lift. These typically look like indents from a lawn mower tires when cutting the lawn. After a good storm these usually return to normal. If for any reason there are deep dig marks from use of lift, company will come and assess upon notice by client and plan of action will be created from there.
On the Day of Service:
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible
- Please have all windows and doors shut tightly
- Please ensure you shut off all outside electrical outlets and fixtures at breaker box prior to arrival.
- Please have all pets inside before and during cleaning.
- Please clear the work areas of all items and remove all sensitive materials from the areas being washed such as flags, doormats, and vehicles
- Please avoid using water during cleaning service to ensure no loss of pressure or volume.
While the company has implemented procedures and processes to cover electrical outlets, we suggest the client shut off power to all exterior outlets that are not covered with exterior covers.
Exclusions & Limitations:
- A $100 deposit is required to secure your cleaning service only if a lift is required. This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be subtracted from the total quoted price after service is completed on your invoice. Example: A job is quoted $3000. We require a $100.00 deposit leaving the remaining balance due after service of $2900.00. Sometimes, we may request a higher deposit depending upon job due to material or type of cleaning. This will be outlined specifically with details from the office manager.
- A $50.00 processing fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
- If water intrusion occurs, the company will not be held responsible. We make every effort to prevent this but due to unavoidable issues such as bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations.
- Notify the company if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of our cleaning solution on them. If we fail to be notified of this, the company is not responsible for any ill effect on any surfaces.
Content Release & Use
Client agrees to allow Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services to utilize any photos, videos, reviews, or descriptions of the property in the context of advertising for the company. The company will use these photos, videos, or descriptions without any compensation to the client. The media will be solely used for advertising and training purposes. The client agrees not to seek punitive action in a civil court or law regarding the use of the above media. We will not include sensitive information such as addresses or names. If the client agrees to allow the company to display a sign for marketing on their property, it will remain in effect for no more than seven days. If any damage, not the fault of mother nature, occurs, the client will be charged the retail cost of the sign.
If Any Damage Occurs
Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services will be obligated under our terms and conditions for any damage that was a direct result of operator error, negligence, or willful misconduct. Damages must be discovered and reported to OCCPWS within 3 days of completion of service. The company will be allowed 30 calendar days from the date of written receipt to inspect the premises and have the sole option in repairing or contracting repair to any damage that was a result of negligence.
Payment is due upon completion of work unless other arrangements were made between the client and company. If a different arrangement occurs, this will be documented and signed by both parties. We accept all forms of payment to include cash, check or credit. If paying with credit, we accept payment through our credit card processor link or the office for privacy and security of our client’s information. Any invoice or scheduled payment over 10 days past due will be subject to a late fee of 18%. If payment is not received within 30 days of past due, Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services reserves the right to file a civil claim to collect outstanding debt. Any legal fees incurred will be added to the unpaid balance of the client. Ohio Clean Cans Power Washing Services also reserves the right to refuse to continue business with a client who is currently past due or who has been 30+days past due more than once. This contract is binding.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from OHIO CLEAN CANS. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact OHIO CLEAN CANS 513.440.9255
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law. – Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value. – Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by OHIO CLEAN CANS.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
Gift certificates are only redeemable at OHIO CLEAN CANS for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. Redemptions are validated over the phone.
Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of purchase.
OHIO CLEAN CANS, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
OHIO CLEAN CANS reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
OHIO CLEAN CANS is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
OHIO CLEAN CANS reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
OHIO CLEAN CANS will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn’t been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
OHIO CLEAN CANS reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
OHIO CLEAN CANS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
OHIO CLEAN CANS is not responsible for mailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. If this occurs new OHIO CLEAN CANS will reissue the gift certificates and void out the lost ones.
OHIO CLEAN CANS is not responsible for the late delivery of gift certificates.
OHIO CLEAN CANS, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER IS NOT-VAILD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OHIO CLEAN CANS’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Ohio, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such a term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.